Saturday, October 13, 2012


My eyes already touch the sunny hill,
going far ahead of the road I have begun.
So we are grasped by what we cannot grasp;
it has its inner light, even from a distance—

and changes us, even if we do not reach it,
into something else, which, hardly sensing it, we already are;
a gesture waves us on, answering our own wave…
but what we feel is the wind in our faces. 

~ "A Walk" ~ Rainer Maria Rilke



So, this is my new blog. I welcome you all. This blog shall serve as a refuge for me - a place to share my thoughts, a place to wittily vent my frustrations. Here's hoping you may find something insightful and provocative among all of the bitching and nonsensical rambling! 

I shall begin posting on a regular basis as soon as I get a chance. Be on the lookout, and remember: this is not a blog for children or the faint-hearted. If you're easily offended, you may want to look elsewhere. Otherwise, read away! :-)

Regular postings will begin soon. I've got to figure this thing out in the meantime. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the background picture. Well begun is half done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to find the thing to follow you but I can't. Anyway, I always look forward to your opinions on FB so I cannot wait to read them here- Crystal

    ReplyDelete